Purina ONE High Protein Natural Dry Dog Food, True Instinct With Real Turkey & Venison – 36 lb. Bag
Give your dog the nutrition he needs while satisfying his true instincts with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct With a Natural Blend Of Real Turkey & Venison adult dry dog food. This natural pet food plus vitamins and minerals features a blend of real turkey and venison and other high-quality ingredients to provide the protein active adult dogs need and the nutrient-dense nutrition dogs crave. Crunchy kibble and double the meaty morsels compared to our Purina ONE Lamb & Rice formula help to make mealtime enjoyable, and the highly-digestible formula lets more nutrition go to work inside your dog.
Along with 30% protein in every serving, this dog food provides a natural source of glucosamine to help support your dog’s healthy joints for an active lifestyle. Nature plus science helps provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support an adult dog’s whole-body health to easily meet your dog’s nutritional needs
- One (1) 36 lb. Bag – Purina ONE High Protein, Natural Dry Dog Food, True Instinct With Real Turkey & Venison
Real turkey is the number 1 ingredient in this dog food with venison to help deliver 30 percent protein that helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- Natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients and with no poultry by-product meal or artificial flavors or preservatives
100 percent nutrition for adult dogs, 0 percent fillers. Every ingredient has a purpose
- Premium dog food with omega-6 fatty acids to help support his healthy skin and radiant coat and with four antioxidant sources to support a strong immune system
When you feed your pet Purina ONE, you could see a difference in 28 days or less. Over 1.2 million others have accepted the 28-Day Challenge to see a difference in their pet, from healthy energy and a shiny coat to bright eyes and strong, healthy teeth and gums. What difference will you see?
- Featuring real meat, poultry or fish, our purposeful recipes provide natural nutrition with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients and without fillers or poultry by-product meal.
- Dog’s instinctually seek out nutrient-dense and high-protein foods to maintain their healthy muscles and strength. Purina ONE True Instinct dry dog food recipes contain at least 30% protein, providing the support your dog needs to race and play.
- Every ingredient in our nutrient-dense formulas is selected for a purpose. Our recipes help your dog stay active and support his joint health, muscles and energy to maintain his inborn athletic nature.
- Our complete line satisfies your dog’s natural instinct for variety, from our moisture-rich wet foods in delicious gravy sauces to dry foods that blend tender, meaty morsels with crunchy kibble.
Product Dimensions : 6 x 19 x 32.5 inches; 36 Pounds
Turkey (Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Rice Flour, Corn Germ Meal, Glycerin, Venison, Oat Meal, Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Caramel Color, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Sulfur, Choline Chloride. E-4174.
Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care: Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your dog healthy. Please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog(‘)s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Adult Dog Feeding Instructions: The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level (using a standard 8 oz./250ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 92g of Purina ONE). Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and the waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health. Store in a cool, dry place.