DEWALT Variable Speed Corded Reciprocating Saw
The DEWALT DWE304 10 Amp reciprocating saw features a powerful 10.0 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. It has a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased versatility, a fixed shoe, along with a keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. This recip saw operates at 0-2,800 strokes per minute and offers 1-1/8 In. stroke length deliver fast cutting. It also has a variable speed trigger which allows the user to instantly control speed at the trigger. Common applications for this versatile saw include: wood and nail embedded wood, light to heavy gauge metals, drywall and plaster, plastics, rubber, fiberglass and composites. The DWE304 is backed by DeWalt’s 3 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 4-Position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- 0-2,800 Strokes per minute and 1-1/8 In. stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed at the trigger
- 7.0-Lb design
- 1-1/8-In stroke length delivers fast cutting
DEWALT DWE304 10-Amp Reciprocating Saw
The DWE304 Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 10 Amp motor with a variable speed trigger that provides up to 2,800 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting. Features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in 4 directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting.
- Powerful 10 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- 0-2,800 SPM and 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed