5-stage dual Ion Exchange filter removes virtually all dissolved solids from tap water. As effective at reducing chromium-6 in tap water as reverse osmosis systems. Meets FDA requirement for dissolved solids in purified bottled water. 4 patents and other patents are pending. ZeroWater offers a filter recycling program. They recycle the plastic and regenerate the resin used in the filter process.
ZeroWater 5-Stage Replacement Filter, 2 Count (Pack of 1), White.
- Only Filter Pitcher Certified by NSF to Reduce both Lead and Chromium
- 5-Stage Filtration removes 99.6% of Dissolved Solids
- Fits All ZeroWater Pitchers and Dispensers
- Meets FDA standards for TDS in purified bottled water
- Removes 2x more Dissolved Solids compared to conventional 2-stage filtration
- ZEROWATER REPLACEMENT FILTERS: Ensure you are drinking pure-tasting, cleaner water by replacing your ZeroWater pitcher filters regularly. Our replacement filters fit in all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers, from the smallest pitcher to the largest.
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, ZeroWater filters use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water. Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants.
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: ZeroWater filters filter water in 5 stages, are NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. Zerowater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand (tested by independent lab).
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more impurities from your water with ZeroWater’s unique, 5 stage filter system. With a variety of options, you can have cleaner water anywhere, from pitchers, bottle filtration systems, or portable on-the-go cup filters.
- ZEROWATER QUALITY: Some ZeroWater filters are compatible with other brands of water pitchers.
Included Components: 2 Filters