RIDGID HD0300 3 Gallon 5.0 Peak HP NXT Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Filter, Expandable Locking Hose and Accessories
Be prepared for your next mess with the RIDGID HD0300 3 Gal. 5.0 Peak HP NXT Wet/Dry Vac – store it, stack it, move it. The compact, lightweight toolbox design is the perfect companion for those looking for a small yet powerful vac they can take from project to project. Designed with storage in mind, this 3 Gal. wet/dry vac fits into small, out-of-the-way spaces with the bonus of stacking.
With the integrated storage compartment, accessories are organized and secured onboard so you are ready to grab-and-go at any time. The crevice tool can be used for tight, intricate places. The dusting brush can gently clean surfaces with care. The 6 ft., 1-7/8 in. hose features 360 maneuverability and resists collapsing. Plus, the exhaust port allows for blower functionality and the on/off switch is positioned so it can be easily turned on with 1 hand.
The innovative RIDGID SWEEP feature is a suction-powered dustpan built right into the vac – sweep the dust directly into the shop vac or use it to glide over spilled areas. Backed by the full lifetime warranty, RIDGID proves that even the messiest of jobs can be the easiest to handle. Pro Tip: RIDGID filters help to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Purchase a wet filter (VF3700, sold separately) to clean up wet messes or add a RIDGID dust bag (VF3501, sold separately) to the shop vacuum to keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickup and disposal. 18-Volt Cordless 3 Gal. wet/dry vac unit (HD0318) also available.
RIDGID HD0300 Features
- Includes RIDGID 3 Gal. NXT wet/dry vac (corded application), fine dust filter, crevice tool, dusting brush and 6 ft. collapsible, rubberized hose
5.0 Peak HP motor offers powerful suction for materials such as nails, wood chips, dog food, soil and more
- 6 ft., 1-7/8 in. Hose has rotating hose adapters for better flexibility and mobility while the chamfered hose edge allows for a better pickup experience
Built-in, suction-powered RIDGID SWEEP feature for sweeping in dirt and debris or gliding over spilled messes
- Exhaust port doubles as blower port to clear wood chips, leaves and other debris off surfaces
15 ft. Cord provides extra reach and stores conveniently in the lid
- Lightweight, toolbox design for portability, convenience and easy storage i.e. under sinks, behind shelving, inside of small closets and within the bed of trucks
Compact and stationary construction keeps vac in 1 place when working on a job, a great choice for plumbers, electricians and DIYers
- Enclosed compartment for storing included accessories, hose and cord
Large top handle locks into place for a sturdy grip and an oversized on/off switch makes activation effortless with 1 hand
- Dusting brush helps remove dirt and debris from delicate surface areas & crevice tool reaches awkward spaces such as between car seats & shelving and behind plumbing and pipes
3-Layer, fine dust filter is designed to capture fine particles such as pollens, dust, mold and cold ashes (Wet spills should be used with a wet application filter – VF3700, sold separately)
- Fits replacement filters VF3400 (standard filter), VF3500 (fine dust filter), VF3600 (HEPA media filter) and VF3700 (wet application filter)
Cordless 3 Gal. counterpart also available (HD0318, sold separately)
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity, actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
- Peak horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor rested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
Click here for more Ridgid Vacuum on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.