RIDGID HD0318 3 Gallon 18-Volt Cordless Handheld NXT Wet Dry Shop Vacuum (Tool Only) with Filter, Expandable Hose and Accessories
Enjoy the untethered freedom of a cordless shop vac with the RIDGID HD0318 3 Gal. 18-Volt Cordless NXT Wet/Dry Vac. The compact, lightweight toolbox design is the perfect companion for those looking for a small yet powerful vac they can take from project to project – store it, stack it, move it. The battery-powered wet dry vac can handle a variety of messes with no cords and is compatible with other RIDGID tools 18V batteries (sold separately).
Extend cordless runtime based on the RIDGID battery used. Designed with storage in mind, this 3 Gal. wet/dry vac fits into small spaces with the bonus of stacking. With the integrated storage compartment, the crevice tool and dusting brush accessories are organized and secured onboard along with the 6 ft., 1-7/8 in. hose. Plus, turn the exhaust port into a blower to power stream messes into the direction you want.
The innovative RIDGID SWEEP feature is a suction-powered dustpan built right into the vac – sweep the dust directly into the vac or use it to glide over spilled areas. Backed by the full lifetime warranty, RIDGID proves that even the messiest of jobs can be the easiest to handle. Pro Tip: RIDGID filters help to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Purchase a wet filter (VF3700, sold separately) to clean up wet messes or add a RIDGID dust bag (VF3501, sold separately) to the shop vacuum to keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickup and disposal. Corded 3 Gal. wet/dry vac unit (HD0300) also available.
RIDGID HD0318 Features
- Includes RIDGID cordless 3 Gal. 18-Volt NXT wet/dry Vac (battery sold separately), fine dust filter, crevice tool, dusting brush and 6 ft. collapsible, rubberized hose
Compatible with RIDGID 18-Volt batteries (sold separately) – R840085, R840086, R840083, R840088, R840087, R840089, R8400806, R8400809, R87002, R840020, R87004, R840040, R87005, R840060, R840080
- Onboard battery, accessory and hose storage
6 ft., 1-7/8 in. Hose has rotating hose adapters for better flexibility and mobility while the chamfered hose edge allows for a better pickup experience
- Built-in, suction-powered RIDGID SWEEP feature for sweeping in dirt and debris or gliding over spilled messes
Exhaust port doubles as blower port to clear wood chips, leaves and other debris off of surfaces
- Lightweight, toolbox design for portability and easy storage i.e. under sinks, behind shelving, in small closets
Compact and stationary construction keeps vac in 1 place when working on a job
- Large top handle locks into place for a sturdy grip and an oversize on/off switch makes activation effortless
Dusting brush helps remove dirt and debris from delicate surface areas & crevice tool reaches awkward spaces such as between car seats & shelving and behind plumbing and pipes
- 3-layer, fine dust filter is designed to capture fine particles such as pollens, dust, mold and cold ashes (wet spills should be used with a wet application filter – VF3700, sold separately)
Fits replacement filters VF3400 (standard filter), VF3500 (fine dust filter), VF3600 (HEPA media filter) and VF3700 (wet application filter)
- Corded counterpart also available (HD0300, sold separately)
Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity, actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
Click here for more Ridgid Vacuum
There are no reviews yet.