RIDGID R213BNF Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, Tool Bag, and Sample Nails
RIDGID introduces the 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, Tool Bag, and Sample Nails. This 18-gauge brad nailer features CLEAN DRIVE Technology, which boasts 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition. CLEAN DRIVE Technology means you can spend less time fixing and more time working. With registration, this nailer is backed by the Industry’s Only Lifetime Service Agreement. Included with the 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer are a tool bag, sample nails, and an operator operator’s manual.
- CLEAN DRIVE Technology: 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition
Tool-Free Selectable Trigger: Quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes
- Oil-Less Motor: Eliminates daily oiling and oil splatter on the work surface
Dry-Fire Lockout Feature: Extends the motor life and prevents misfires
Tool-Free Jam Clearing Door: Provides easy access to clear infrequent jams
- Rear loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick 2-step loading
No-mar pad keeps work surface clean of tool marks
- Semi-transparent magazine allows for a convenient view of nail supply
Hex Grip innovative micro texture for maximum comfort and secure grip
Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, tool bag, sample nails, and an operator’s manual. Compressor not included.
RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about nailers.
Quality first. –
This brad nailer with the ability to adjust depth of drive will suit all needs of securing. The no-mar tip keeps your wood great looking. Great tool for making this military shadow box.