RIDGID R692BFFN Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer and 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer Kit
RIDGID introduces the RIDGID R692BFFN 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer and 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer Kit. These nailers feature CLEAN DRIVE Technology, which boasts 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition.
CLEAN DRIVE Technology means you can spend less time fixing and more time working. As part of the new lineup of RIDGID Pneumatic Tools, these nailers are sure to be a staple in contractor’s toolboxes.
Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer and 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer Kit includes sample nails, and an operator’s manual.
- CLEAN DRIVE Technology: Featured in both nailers providing 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition
Tool-Free Selectable Trigger: Quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes, a feature on both included nailers
- Oil-Less Motor in Both Nailers: Eliminates daily oiling and oil splatter on the work surface
Dry-Fire Lockout Feature in Both Nailers: Extends the motor life and prevents misfires
- Tool-Free Jam Clearing Door in Both Nailers: Provides easy access to clear infrequent jams
Both Nailers include a rear-loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick 2-step loading with a semi-transparent magazine for a convenient view of nail supply
- Both Nailers include no-mar pads to keep work surface clean of tool marks
Both Nailers feature innovative Hex Grip Micro Texture for maximum comfort and secure grip
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
Includes: (1) R213BNF 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, (1) R250SFF 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, sample nails, and an operator’s manual
- Compressor not included
- Click here for more RIDGID Nailer on Our Website
- See reviews of RIDGID R692BFFN on Youtube