Roland Foods Fragrant Jasmine Rice from Thailand, 20 Lb Bag
Jasmine rice is long grain, aromatic rice with a distinctive, flowery flavor. It is most often used as a base for Indian, Asian, and Middle Eastern dishes, and is especially popular in Thai cuisine. For an Asian-influenced meal, cook Roland Jasmine Rice in creamy coconut milk and top with fresh mango.
- AROMATIC RICE: Jasmine rice has a distinctive flowery flavor and bouquet that pairs beautifully with any cuisine
- LONG GRAIN: A common white rice that boasts a firm and dry texture that stays fluffy after cooking unlike medium grain rice that is sticky
- EASY PREPARATION: Add 1 cup of rice to 1 1/3 cups of boiling water, reduce heat, and cover; simmer for 15 minutes until all liquids are absorbed and enjoy
- WORLDLY CUISINES: The light scent and flavor of jasmine rice is complimentary to dishes around the world and is commonly used in Indian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, and Middle Eastern dishes
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Commonly used as a bed for curry and other recipes, jasmine rice is great in stir-fries, pilafs, rice puddings, salads, and stews
- Jasmine rice is an aromatic rice that is gentle and mild
- Its flavor and fragrance have been compared to basmati rice from India
- Simmer with boiling water for 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
There are no reviews yet.