Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Dry Puppy Food, 3 Pound (Pack of 1)
Royal Canin knows what makes your French Bulldog puppy magnificent is in the details. With their pointy bat ears, Frenchies are adorable miniature bulldogs with extremely flat muzzles.
They can benefit from the right growth formula to provide immune system support and skin health, and aid with digestion to help cut down on their not-so-adorable gas during puppyhood.
Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your French Bulldog puppy pure breed.
This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your medium breed puppy, with the specific nutrients to help mid size dogs thrive.
The curved-shaped specialized kibble is designed for your Frenchie’s short muzzle and underbite, making it easy for little dogs to pick up and chew.
An exclusive mix of antioxidants and vitamin E promotes healthy development of their immune system to keep their bodies growing strong. Exclusive nutrients reinforce the skin barrier for skin support.
And this French Bulldog dog food contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, precise fiber content, and high-quality carbohydrate sources to support healthy digestion and to help decrease flatulence and unpleasant stool odors.
Once your French Bulldog puppy is over 12 months old, transition them to Royal Canin French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food for precise nutrition into their adult years.
With over 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our breed health formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
- FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED FRENCH BULLDOGS: Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred French Bulldogs 8 weeks to 12 months old
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble shape helps a French Bulldog easily pick up and chew their food
- HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT: An exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E helps protect puppy development of the immune system
- SKIN AND COAT: Aids in skin care by reinforcing the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and coat
- HEART HEALTH: Taurine, EPA, and DHA promote healthy cardiac function in large breeds