Royal Gourmet GA4402S Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Cabinet Style Gas Grill with Sear Burner and Side Burner Silver
Without a doubt – the gas’s most versatile appliance in the universe. But what kind of a grill could cope with different BBQ situations I’ll tell you: Royal Gourmet One of the things I love most about this grill is the endless cooking possibilities. There is nothing restrained about the drool-worthy barbecue grilling, just get this exclusive appliance to celebrate the arrival of grilling season by kicking off an enthusiastic BBQ night party, serve your family and friends the incredible yummy foods with Royal Gourmet.
1. Abundant Cooking Space: 640 square inches cooking area at a total comprises 471 sq. in. stainless steel cooking grates and 169 sq. in. chrome-plated steel wire warming rack, which fits for cooking 15 hamburgers at the same time.
2. High-powered Burners: This stainless steel gas grill has 3 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 5 burners deliver a total of 54,000 BTU cooking power.
3. Easy to Ignite: Reliable electronic ignition system offers quick startup with a simple push and speeds up the inner heat delivery instantly.
4. Easy to Control: Built-in temperature gauge monitors accurate temperature in real time and helps you control low-to-high temperature more precisely.
5. Easy to Clean: The grease management system including removable grease tray and grease cup is designed to collect residues and drippings for mess-free cleanup.
6. No Flare-ups: The stainless steel flame tamers distribute even heat to every inch of cooking grates and create barriers between food and flames for preventing the risks of flare-ups.
7. Additional Prep Space: Side table on the right side offers more preparation space for seasonings and grilling tools; the lid of side burner functions as a table for added workspace.
8. Stainless Steel Construction: The high-quality stainless steel is massively applied to the durable double-layer lid, cooking grates, flame tamers, burners and cabinet doors, which are built-to-last for long-time use.