SAN FRANCISCO BAY SF Coffee OneCUP Ct Swiss Water Processed Dark Compostable Coffee Pods K Cup Compatible including Keurig 2.0, Decaf French Roast, 12 Count. We’re experts in coffee agriculture and roasting but we’re also great friends with our partner farmers. We jointly develop a long-term plan to maintain and improve upon the quality of their coffee crop year after year while also focusing on environmental and social responsibility on their farms.
Our coffee is strictly premium, Arabica beans grown at high altitudes of 3000 ft. or higher. All of our coffee is also 100% shade grown under a canopy of native trees. High-altitude, shade-grown coffee makes a more complex and delicious cup of coffee. Our coffee is picked by hand so that only the ripest, red cherry is harvested. It’s then processed with techniques that result in the highest quality coffee bean.
SAN FRANCISCO BAY Coffee OneCUP Processed Dark Compostable Coffee Pods,12 Count
- DECAF FRENCH ROAST: We blend water processed decaffeinated beans from Central & South America & roast dark for a bold, full-bodied, decaf coffee you’ll love.
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE: Designed for use with K cup style single serve brewers including Keurig 2.0. SF Bay Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMMERCIALLY COMPOSTABLE: OneCup pods, including the outer bag and one-way coffee valve, are made from plant-based materials and are certified fully commercially compostable by BPI.
- QUALITY COFFEE: San Francisco Bay Coffee uses only 100% arabica coffee and certified Kosher coffee beans. Unlike kcups, our roasted coffee is ground and packaged fresh. We’re so confident you’ll love it, we back it with a satisfaction guarantee.
- SF BAY COFFEE is a family owned, American made company with a rich tradition. Our reputation reflects on us as a family so if you’re ever not happy with your purchase, call us at 1(800) 829-1300 and we’ll make it right.