Similac Pro-Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron for Lactose Sensitivity, with 2’FL HMO for Immune Support, Non-GMO, Baby Formula Powder, 20.1oz Tub
Similac Pro-Sensitive* infant formula is designed for babies with sensitive tummies who have fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. It has 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide† (2’-FL HMO), an immune-nourishing prebiotic like that found‡ in breast milk, that supports baby’s developing immune system.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia. † Not from human milk. ‡ At significant levels. § Due to lactose sensitivity. ‖ Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 6/2020, Nielsen data.
No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. # Ingredients not genetically engineered. Baby Formula Powder.
- FORMULA FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Gentle nutrition designed to ease common tummy troubles like fussiness, gas, or mild spit-up.§ Suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity
- 2’-FL HMO PREBIOTIC FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Sensitive has 2’-FL HMO, a prebiotic that helps strengthen the immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Features our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, ingredients found in breast milk that are important for helping to support baby’s brain and eye development
- PROMOTES STRONG BONES: Has no palm olein oil to promote excellent calcium absorption for strong bones
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients also found in breast milk – helps support baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development
- TRUSTED BRAND: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by parentsǁ
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES & NON-GMO#: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones. Similac Pro-Sensitive contains ingredients that are not genetically engineered