Simple Green d Pro 5 One-Step Disinfectant (128 oz.)
- Simple Green d Pro 5 is a one-step disinfectant that has a high level of active ingredients for heightened efficacy and economy
- It can be used in food production, processing, and service facilities
- Simple Green d Pro 5 has an extensive efficacy list including Hepatitis B and C, Canine Distemper Virus, and Avian Influenza
- Simple Green d Pro 5 is meant to be absolutely effective on the bacterial, viral, and fungal threats that invade our lives
- Ideal for athletic facilities, bars/restaurants, barber shops, bathrooms, beauty salons, business and office buildings, cafeterias, convenience stores, correctional facilities and day care centers
Simple Green d Pro 5 One-Step Disinfectant (128 oz.) is an EPA-registered hospital-grade, unscented formula. The highly versatile concentrate is a disinfectant, cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide and deodorizer. It kills *HIV-1, *Hepatitis B & C, *SARS, Staph, MRSA, Salmonella, E. Coli, *Norovirus, Influenza, Athlete’s Foot Fungus and other dangerous and communicable health threats. Simple Green d Pro 5 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Simple Green d Pro 5 can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus Type 1 on hard, non-porous surfaces. It has no added color or scent making it ideal for food production, processing, and service facilities. Its strong cleaning ability and disinfecting power are perfect for high-traffic common areas such as restrooms, waiting rooms, lobbies, and locker rooms.
surfaces, with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer, or by immersion. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge, mop, or allow to air dry. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6–8 inches from surface; rub with brush, sponge, or cloth. Avoid breathing spray.
At two ounces per gallon, Simple Green d Pro 5 will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, nonporous surfaces. Follow disinfection instructions. Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
- EPA-registered, hospital-grade formula
- Economical concentrate that can be diluted for use with a mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, sponges, or soaking
- Active ingredients ensure efficacy against bacterial, viral, and fungal pathogens
- Blood-borne pathogen compliant
- Preparation of Disinfectant Use-Solution: Mix 2 oz. per gallon of water (1:64)
- Before use in federally inspected meat and poultry food processing plants and dairies, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables, and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
- Do not use on utensils, glassware, or dishes as a disinfectant.
- *KILLS HIV, HBV, AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS