SKIL OS5937-10 PWR Core 20 Brushless 20V Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit with 35pcs Sanding Paper, 3 Blades, Sanding Pad, Rigid Scraper, Accessory Case, Includes 2.0Ah Lithium Battery & PWRJump Charger
From cutting to sanding, scraping to chipping, this oscillating tool can do it all.
The SKIL PWR CORE 20™ Multi Tool is built for power and performance, and runs on the innovation of SKIL PWR CORE 20™ lithium battery technology for longer battery life. SKIL OS5937-10
This oscillating tool features the innovative Vibration Reduction System (VRS) which isolates the motor from the body of the tool to reduce vibration transfer and increase comfort, so you can power through hard cuts with ease.
Plus—with variable speed control to finesse delicate or tough materials, constant speed technology to keep your grind consistent even through a harder material, and a soft start feature to get you started gently—you’ll have control all the way to the finish.
- OSCILLATING MULTI TOOL KIT—Oscillating Multi Tool comes with 2.0Ah PWR CORE 20™ lithium battery with PWR ASSIST™ USB port and PWR JUMP™ charger, SKIL OS5937-10
- VIBRATION REDUCTION SYSTEM (VRS)—Innovative isolated motor design offers 90% less vibration, helping you work more comfortably. (compared to SKIL models without VRS feature)
- LONGER RUN TIME AND BATTERY LIFE––Industry leading PWR CORE 20™ lithium battery technology wraps each cell with cooling material to keep it powering on for 25% longer run time and 2X battery life
- CHARGES IN 5 MINUTES—autoPWR JUMP™ charges the battery from 0% to 25% in just 5 minutes, or 100% battery in 45 minutes (based on a 2.0Ah battery)
- POWER ON THE GO—Plug in to the battery’s USB port wherever, whenever with PWR ASSIST™ Mobile Charging
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE––The digital brushless motor provides efficient, high-performance power for longer tool life
- CONSTANT SPEED TECHNOLOGY—Innovative SKIL brushless motor communicates with the PWR CORE 20™ battery to maintain consistent speed through harder cuts
- TOOL FREE BLADE CHANGE—Easily switch cutting or sanding blades with the quick release lever
- Click here for more Multi-Tool on Our Website
- See reviews of SKIL OS5937-10 on Youtube