Strider – 12 Sport Kids Balance Bike, No Pedal Training Bicycle, Lightweight Frame, Flat-Free Tires, For Toddlers and Children Ages 18 Months to 5 Years Old (Yellow)
The Strider 12″ Sport Balance Bike is designed to help kids as young as 18 months learn to ride a two-wheeled bike. Featuring 12-inch foam wheels and a steel frame, the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike requires minimal maintenance and long-lasting durability. Strider – 12 Sport Kids Balance Bike
With both adjustable handlebars and seat, your child can ride this balance bike for years to come. Plus, the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike is lightweight, can be used indoors and outdoors, and passes even the highest safety standards. Strider – 12 Sport Kids Balance Bike
Strider – 12 Sport Kids Balance Bike Features:
- Steel frame
- Built-in footrests
- No-tool assembly
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Includes standard and XL seatposts
- Includes 1 ergonomically-padded seat
- Fully adjustable with easy-adjust clamps
- Bearings and flat-free foam rubber 12 in. tires
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge
- Ages: 18 mo. to 5 yr.
- Seat Height: 11—19 in.
- Assembled Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Handlebar Height: 18—22 in.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 60 lbs.
- Fits kids with an inseam 12—20 in.
Strider 12 Sport
GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD
The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 in. – 20 in. inseam. The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades like a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS
The 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean little mitts can easily take control and make this lean, mean, durable bike the biggest bang for your buck.
GET THE PERFECT FIT
Fits children with an inseam of 30-51 cm
Click here for more Balance Bike on Our Website
User Manual – Strider 12 Sport (Compact Package)
User Manual – Strider 12 Sport
There are no reviews yet.