Swheat Scoop Unscented Scoopable Multi-Cat Litter, 25 lbs – 36 lbs.
Swheat Scoop multi-cat is a natural cat litter with super-absorbent clumping. Made from biodegradable and renewable wheat, multi-cat utilizes natural wheat starches to trap odors on contact and natural enzymes neutralize urine and ammonia odors quickly for the power needed in multi-cat households. All that odor-fighting power without the added dyes, perfumes, dust or harmful ingredients typically found in clay litters.
- Multi Cat Litter: Super absorbent, all-natural wheat-based litter for multi-cat households help eliminate smelly urine and ammonia odors; Firm, compact clumping works 2 times faster than Original formula for easy scooping and flushing
- Odor Control: Made entirely from flushable, biodegradable wheat, its natural starches and enzymes trap odors on contact and neutralize urine and ammonia odors quickly to help eliminate smelly pet odors in multicat households
- All Natural: sWheat Scoop eliminates odors using natural wheat plant extracts instead of harmful chemicals; With no added dyes or perfumes, Multi-Cat, Premium+, Wheat and Corn and Fast Clumping are 100 percent biodegradable and flushable
- Farm Grown, Not Mined: While traditional litter is made of clay that is processed through environmentally damaging strip mining, sWheat Scoop is farmer grown, ground up and then bagged for purchase
- sWheat Scoop: In 1994, we set out to create a litter that would be safer for pets, people, and the environment without sacrificing performance; What resulted is a renewable, biodegradable and flushable product
Traditional vs. Natural Cat Litter
Farm grown, not mined!
Let’s get scientific for a minute here. Traditional litter is made of clay that is processed through strip mining. Conversely, sWheat Scoop is farmer grown, ground up and then bagged for purchase. it’s that simple.
- This involves the removal of trees, shrubs, and wildlife to access buried deposits of the profitable materials underneath.
- Traditional litter contains hazardous chemicals like sodium bentonite and crystalline silica.
- Follow state laws for disposal of cat litter