Taste of the Wild Wetlands Grain-Free Roasted Duck Dry Dog Food, 28 LBS
Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. A grain-free recipe with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoke-flavored fowl, this recipe offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this hearty recipe delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- – Taste of the Wild Wetlands with ROASTED FOWL dry dog food; REAL DUCK is the #1 ingredient; high-protein (32%) to help support bones, joints and LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- – Nutrient-rich and provides the energy to thrive; vitamins and minerals from SUPERFOODS; omega fatty acids for healthy SKIN and COAT
- – Each serving includes high levels of species-specific, K9 Strain PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS – plus antioxidants and prebiotics – to help support healthy digestion, immune system and overall health and wellness
- – FAMILY-OWNED and MADE in the USA using quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources
Wetlands Canine Recipe with Roasted Fowl
With 32% protein, this formula is packed with highly digestible energy from duck, quail and turkey, along with nutrient-packed vegetables, legumes and fruits. This unique combination of fowl gives dogs the taste of wild game they can’t resist with the balanced nutrition nature intended.
Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck & Smoked Turkey – This trio of richly flavored fowl provides highly digestible protein and a great taste your dog will crave.
Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Protein Blend for Optimal Nutrition – Multiple protein sources ensure that adequate amounts of the building blocks for a healthy body are available to meet your dog’s needs.
- Ideal For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, potato protein, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoke-flavored turkey, tomato pomace, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
“For the feeding guide, please refer to the above product images. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day, and can vary based on factors such as activity level. Work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight and adjust feeding amounts as necessary.”