TEECK Shower Curtain Rod, 40-73 inch Adjustable Tension Spring, when installing old-fashioned shower curtain rods, I needed to use an electric drill to make holes in the wall so I could insert a locked shower curtain frame.
TEECK Shower Curtain Rod, 40-73 inch Adjustable Tension Spring
- After finally putting the rod in place, the entire process required 30 minutes.
- Dust was strewn all throughout the bathroom floor, and I also had to clean up the bathroom.
- In addition, it was as efficient as the shower curtain rod that required drilling holes in the wall.
- It only required me to slant it 5 degrees and twist the head slightly to adjust the location.
- Furthermore, the two end caps with silicone feet will lock the rod tightly onto the wall.
- And how much weight can it bear? It can be used to hang 22 pound dumbbells and will still not bend, while the end caps will not move.
- Of course, it is not strenuous for women to install.
- Size : 40-73 Inches
- Color : Silver
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Mounting Type : Tension Mounted