TEKTON Angle Head Open End Wrench Set, 4-Piece (1-5/16 – 1-1/2 in.)
UNMATCHED ACCESS: Upgrade your capability to work around obstructions. With angled heads that allow you to progressively turn fasteners and fittings in confined spaces, TEKTON 30/60 angle head wrenches save you precious time because you can continue work without disconnecting or dismantling equipment to access tight spots. Jaws have the leanest possible shape.
- Unmatched access TEKTON 30°/60° angle head wrenches save you time because you can continue work without disconnecting or dismantling equipment to access tight spots
- Optimized beam position the wrench beam is shifted out of your way to allow the greatest range of motion
- Lean outside jaw we put steel exactly where needed to withstand the forces generated throughout the jaw, resulting in the leanest possible shape
- Strong inside jaw by drawing the largest possible inside corner radius, we reduced the effects of concentrated stress
- 4140 chrome moly steel meets high strength and toughness requirements with a leaner shape and less material than competitor wrenches
- 4-piece angle head wrenches 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in.
|End Type||Female||Features||No Additional Features|
|Hand Tool Type||Wrench Set||Individual/Set||Set|
|Measurement Standard||SAE, SAE||Number of Pieces||4|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|