TEKTON SDR99005 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. Drive Quick-Release Comfort Grip Ratchet and Breaker Bar Set (12-Piece)
With a 90-tooth gear that produces a working swing arc of just 4°, TEKTON ratchets don’t need much room to operate. Smaller than low profile, their ultra-compact heads are reduced in every dimension-height, width and length-allowing them to slip into tighter spaces than other ratchets. The polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean. TEKTON breaker bars give you the leverage and flexibility to reach and break free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. The comfort grip’s rounded oval shape supports your palm and fingers when you push or pull.
- 90-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 4°
- 180°, 9-position flex head lets you approach your work from any angle
- Unlike conventional low profile designs that focus on controlling only the thickness of the head, we reduced the size in every dimension: height, width and length
- Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets so they won’t accidentally fall off
- Biased drive direction switch ensures the ratchet gear is engaged at all times, preventing slips or free-wheeling
- 3-pieces, 1/4 in. drive comfort grip quick-release ratchets: 3 in., 6 in., 6 in. flex head
- 4-pieces, 3/8 in. drive comfort grip quick-release ratchets: 4.5 in., 8 in., 12 in. flex head, 18 in.
- 3-pieces, 1/2 in. drive comfort grip quick-release ratchets: 10.5 in., 14 in. flex head, 24 in.
- 2-pieces comfort grip breaker bars: 3/8 in. drive x 18 in., 1/2 in. drive x 24 in.
|Features||No Additional Features||Hand Tool Type||Ratchet|
|Individual/Set||Set||Measurement Standard||No Measurement Standard|
|Number of Pieces||12|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|