TEKTON SHD92203 1/2 in. Drive Deep 6-Point Socket Set (26-Piece)
TEKTON 6-point sockets are ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners. They’re designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, which prevents round-off. Their extended length allows the deep socket to fit over long fasteners and reach into recessed areas. The large, die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and optimized for readability.
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Deep-length sockets reach into wells and accommodate the excess threads of longer shafts
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and cant wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- 4 detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners
- 11-piece 1/2 in. drive deep 6-point sockets: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.
- 15-piece 1/2 in. drive deep 6-point sockets: 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 23 mm, 24 mm
- Includes socket rails and tray
|Drive Size||1/2 in|
|Carrier Type||No Carrier Included||Hand Tool Type||Socket Set|
|Number of Pieces||26||Pack Size||1|
|Socket Type||Hex||Tools Included||Sockets|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool||Universal||Non-Universal|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
There are no reviews yet.