TEKTON SHD93017 3/4 in. Drive Deep 6-Point Socket Set, 3/4-2 in. (21-Piece)
TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive Sockets are well-suited for big service and repair jobs on heavy equipment, trucks, tractors, and large machinery. The 6-point socket openings are ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners and designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, preventing round-off. An extended length allows the deep socket to fit over long fasteners and reach into recessed areas. The large, die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and optimized for readability. A mirror chrome-plated finish protects against corrosion and easily wipes clean. The complete range of sizes from 3/4 in. to 2 in. and consistently meet or exceed the industry standards for socket strength and performance.
- Deep length socket reaches into bolt holes and accommodates the excess threads of longer shafts
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads
- Socket geometry applies force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-large die stamped size marking is easy to read and cant wear off
- Detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool and a drilled through-hole allows locking on with retaining pin
- 21-piece 3/4 in. drive deep 6-point in. sockets: 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-9/16 in., 1-5/8 in., 1-11/16 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-13/16 in., 1-7/8 in., 1-15/16 in., 2 in.
|Drive Size||3/4 in|
|Carrier Type||No Carrier Included||Hand Tool Type||Socket Set|
|Number of Pieces||21||Pack Size||1|
|Remote Access||No Remote Access||Requires Hub?||No Hub Required|
|Socket Type||Hex||Tools Included||Sockets|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool||Universal||Non-Universal|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|