TEKTON WAE91102 3/8 in. to 1 in. Angle Head Open End Wrench Set Keeper (11-Piece)
UNMATCHED ACCESS: Upgrade your capability to work around obstructions. With angled heads that allow you to progressively turn fasteners and fittings in confined spaces, TEKTON’s 30°/60° angle head wrenches save you precious time because you can continue work without disconnecting or dismantling equipment to access tight spots. Designed and engineered by TEKTON at our Grand Rapids headquarters and made entirely in Michigan using USA-made steel.
- UNMATCHED ACCESS: TEKTON’s 30°/60° angle head wrenches save you precious time because you can continue work without disconnecting or dismantling equipment to access tight spots
- OPTIMIZED BEAM POSITION: The wrench beam is shifted out of your way to allow the greatest range of motion.
- LEAN OUTSIDE JAW: We put steel exactly where needed to withstand the forces generated throughout the jaw, resulting in the leanest possible shape.
- STRONG INSIDE JAW: By drawing the largest possible inside corner radius, we reduced the effects of concentrated stress.
- 4140 CHROME MOLY STEEL: Meets high strength and toughness requirements with a leaner shape and less material than competitor wrenches.
- PRECISE MANUFACTURING: We use laser cutting and CNC machining to make our wrenches with efficiency and precision. The result is a better fit and lower cost.
- MADE IN MICHIGAN: Designed and engineered by Tekton at our Grand Rapids headquarters and made entirely in Michigan using USA-made steel.
- 11-pc. angle head wrenches: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.
- Includes wrench keeper
|End Type||Female||Features||Angle, Open-End|
|Hand Tool Type||Wrench Set||Individual/Set||Set|
|Measurement Standard||SAE||Number of Pieces||11|
|Remote Access||No Remote Access||Requires Hub?||No Hub Required|
|Returnable||90-Day||Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
There are no reviews yet.