TEN Alkaline Spring Water, pH 10, High in Electrolytes, 16.9 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 24)
When you drink TEN, you experience water like no other. Many bottled waters can be acidic, but TEN is no ordinary water because it has been infused with a patented formulation of minerals for an optimal pH level of 10.
With essential alkaline minerals including potassium and sodium ions, TEN water is rich with electrolytes, resulting in a higher pH, just like water found in the purest glaciers.
TEN spring water is sourced from natural springs, filtered through at least 100 feet of fractured quartzite. Then traveling underground direct to a state-of-the-art bottling facility.
This pristine water never reaches the surface until it’s bottled and capped. When testing the pH of TEN please use a calibrated electronic meter.
- The highest pH among alkaline water brands at a perfect TEN pH
- Sourced from America’s purest springs in the Great Appalachian Valley
- From underwater caves deep below the Earth’s surface
- BPA-free bottle, 100% recyclable
- When testing the pH of TEN, please use a calibrated electronic meter. Paper test strips are inaccurate when testing high pH