Tetra BettaMin Worm Shaped Bites 0.98 Ounce, Complete Diet For Bettas
- Brand Tetra
Target Species Fish
Item Form Chunks
Breed Recommendation Small Breeds
- BETTA FORMULATION: Nutritionally balanced diet is an ideal daily staple food for your Siamese fighting fish (Betta splendens) or other top water-feeding tropical fish.
FLOATING WORM-SHAPED BITES: Mimics real bloodworms in size, shape and color.
COLOR ENHANCING: Includes added color enhancers to promote rich, beautiful coloration in your betta fish.
CLEAR WATER: Won’t cloud aquarium water when used as recommended.
age range description: adult
included components: 1 can
- Floating bite-sized worms that float on the water’s surface.
Mimic the natural prey of your betta.
Contains shrimp and added carotenoids to enhance brilliant colors.
Rich in proteins and omega-3 for energy and growth.
Leaves less waste behind for more usable food and clearer water.
- Tetra Betta Worm Shaped Bites are ideal for Bettas and other labyrinth fish. This bite sized complete diet is designed to float on the water’s surface, mimicking the behavior of bloodworms for enhanced acceptance by Bettas who favor live prey.
- Keep your betta in top form with Tetra BettaMin Worm Shaped Bites, a nutritionally complete diet for betta fish with added color enhancers. Designed to float on the water’s surface, these bites mimic real bloodworms in size, shape and color, making them ideal for bettas that favor live prey. These highly palatable floating pieces are an ideal staple diet for Siamese fighting fish (Betta splendens) or other top-feeding tropical fish. Formulated with proteins for energy and growth, these worm-shaped bites contain shrimp meal and carotenoids to enhance already-brilliant colors. The clear-water formula won’t cloud water when used as directed. Feed your betta 2 to 3 times daily, only as much as your fish can consume within several minutes.Betta fish are best known for being small, colorful pets with big personalities. Male bettas in particular have an amazing variety of tail shapes, ranging from half-moon to spiky and crown-like. Because bettas require minimal maintenance, they’re a great species for beginners. Just be careful not to unleash two males in the same aquarium or these fish can get downright feisty. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- Give your finned friend a delicious and nutritious meal with Tetra Betta Worm Shaped Bites Fish Food. These bite-sized worms float on the water’s surface to mimic the natural prey of your betta. They contain shrimp and added carotenoids to enhance brilliant colors. This diet is also rich in proteins and omega-3 for energy and growth. Tetra Betta Worm Shaped Bites Fish Food leaves less waste behind for more usable food and clearer water.
Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Cornstarch, Shrimp Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Fish Protein Digest, Ground Brown Rice, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Algae Meal, Lecithin, Sorbitol, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Niacin, A-Tocopherol-Acetate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Monoitrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol), Paprika Oleoresin, Beta-Carotene, Freshwater Shrimp, Yeast Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), FD&C Red #3, Minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate), Citric Acid (Preservative), Canthaxanthin, L-Carnitine, Biotin, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Propyl Gallate (Preservative), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid).
Feed two to three times daily, only as much as your fish can consume within several minutes.