Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food 3.08-pound
- Brand Tetra Pond
Target Species Fish
Item Form Stick
Breed Recommendation Small Breeds
- KOI POND NUTRITION: An ideal maintenance diet for your koi, ornamental goldfish and other outdoor fish species.
DAILY DIET: Provides nutrition for energy, longevity and overall health.
SOFT STICKS: Floating sticks are easy for fish to eat and digest.
CLEAR WATER: Feeding a high-quality, highly digestible food creates less waste for clearer water.
USAGE: Feed daily when water temperatures are above 50 degrees.
- TetraPond Koi Vibrance is a complete summer koi diet combined with red and yellow color enhancers
Complete digestibility reduces water pollution when fed as directed
Vitamin enriched koi food with natural color enhancers keep your koi as colorful as nature intended; great for summer feedings
Softens in water
Ideal for all koi and goldfish
- Feed your pond fish a summer diet that will enhance coloration with Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food. Pond fish require appropriate nutrition for each season to support growth, metabolic changes and other biological activities. Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food contains protein from fish meal and natural red and yellow color enhancers. These lightweight sticks soften quickly in the water, making them easier to digest for less waste and cleaner water. Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food also floats longer so you can watch your fish feed on the water’s surface.
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance pond fish food is a highly nutritious diet for all sizes of koi and ornamental goldfish. This formula brings out the vibrant reds and yellows of these pet pond fish. This formula contains vitamins for growth, health and metabolism; proteins for growth and maintenance; fats for a concentrated energy source; and fiber for healthy and efficient digestion.
- Tetra’s tradition of innovation started more than 60 years ago in Melle, Germany, where Dr. Ulrich Baensch founded the company (Tetra Werke) and pioneered the development of flake fish food – an innovation that revolutionized the industry. At the time, growing and harvesting food for your fish was a painstaking process. The advent of flake fish food not only made feeding your pet much easier. It opened the way for more people to own an aquarium.
- Tetra Pond sticks soften quickly on contact with the water so small and large fish can easily eat and digest them.
- The food sticks provide a high-nutrition food to your ornamental pond fish, which helps/promotes energy and overall health.
- When water temperature is below 50°F, pond fish should be only fed Tetra Spring & Fall Diet. They should not be fed below 39°F.
- The pond sticks are light and float in water. It creates less waste for clearer water.
- For 50 years, fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the Tetra name for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor. TetraPond Koi Vibrance provides premium nutrition for all sizes of Koi and goldfish. It is designed with the proper balance of nutrients to keep fish in peak conditions – vitamins, protein, fat and fiber. In addition, fish get the added benefits of soft sticks! TetraPond soft sticks soften quickly on contact with the water so small and large fish can easily eat and digest them. The high digestibility of soft sticks promotes clean water by minimizing waste. Koi Vibrance also brings out the vibrant red and yelloes on Koi and ornamental goldfish, while being a highly nutritional diet!
Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dehulled Sorbean Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Germ Meal, Potato Protein, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate, Inositol, Niacin, A-Tocopherol Acetate, L-Ascorbyl 2 Polyphosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Cobalt Acetate
Feed at least 2 – 3 times daily only as much food as your fish will consume within 5 minutes. When water temperature is below 50 degrees pond fish should only be fed Tetra(R)Pond Spring and Fall diet. Fish should not be fed when the temperature is below 39 degrees.