Tetra PRO PlecoWafers Complete Diet for Algae Eaters Fish Food 5.29 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Brand Tetra
Target Species Fish
Item Form Wafer
Breed Recommendation All Breed Sizes
- PLECO FORMULATION: Supports the nutritional needs of herbivore bottom-feeders such as Plecostomus
SINKING WAFERS WITH CONCENTRATED ALGAE: Provides a complete, balanced diet for algae eaters
ALL-VEGETABLE SUPPLEMENT: Easily digested vegetarian fish food that’s naturally high in fiber
DAILY USE: Feed only the amount that your bottom-feeding fish will consume within a few hours each day
CLEAR-WATER FORMULA: Won’t cloud water when used as directed
- All-vegetable sinking wafers ideal for bottom-feeding fish.
2-in-1 wafers feature staple diet and a concentrated algae center.
High in the essential fiber your fish needs.
Fortified food with vitamins and nutrients to support fish immune system.
Won’t cloud water when used as directed.
- Tetra PRO PlecoWafers are a nutritionally balanced, complete daily diet for herbivore bottom feeders such as plecos. These sinking wafers have a concentrated algae center for a nutritious, vegetable-enriched staple food or vegetable supplement for all bottom-feeding fish. Patented extrusion technology allows the staple diet and concentrated algae center to be combined in one sinking wafer. This easily digested formulation is naturally high in fiber. Tetra PRO PlecoWafers include the patented Tetra Optimal Health blend, with precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients to help support your fish’s immune system. These wafers will not cloud water when used as directed.To ensure that your herbivore bottom feeders and other algae-eating fish species are provided with complete daily nutrition, feed only the amount that your fish will consume within a few hours each day. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- Tetra has been revolutionizing and improving fish nutrition since the company’s birth in Germany in 1951. Since that time, Tetra has developed one of the most comprehensive bodies of flake fish food knowledge in the world. A full team of biologists, chemists, and nutritionists continually study and discover what keeps fish thriving and living long, healthy lives.
- This nutritionally balanced, all vegetable diet is ideal for Plecostomus, and is an excellent supplement for all bottom feeding fish. patented, state-of-the-art extrusion technology allows a staple diet and concentrated algae center to be melded into one. TetraVeggie Extreme Algae Wafers are an excellent way to offer vegetable variety and Tetra’s patented, health enhancing ProCare blend.
- Tetra formulas feature micro milled, exotic, high-protein fish meal as a core ingredient—making them pure and digestible with fewer colorants. This leads to less waste and a cleaner, clearer aquarium.
- TetraVeggie Flakes The perfect vegetable supplement for all Algae Grazers. Spirulina-enriched flake blend enhances the diets of plant eating tropical fish, marine fish, and even goldfish. TetraVeggie Algae Wafers These vegetarian sinking wafers are ideal for all bottom-feeding tropical fish. Provides nutritious, fiber-rich variety to keep fish in peak condition. Vegetarian, no animal proteins. TetraVeggie Extreme Algae Wafers Sinking wafers with concentrated algae center perfect for all bottom-feeding fish. An excellent way to offer vegetable variety and extra nutrients. Vegetarian, no animal proteins.
- Tetra understands that every fish is unique. For this reason, they have created a full menu of food to help meet the needs of every fish; from bottom feeders to top-feeders and small Bettas to Large Cichlids.
Flakes: Flakes make up the most popular type of fish food. Tetra flakes are formulated to keep water clean and clear and include ProCare for added health benefits.
Crisps: Tetra crisps float longer and create less waste. Crisps are ideal for small and medium-sized fish.
Granules: Bite-sized morsels sink slowly to reach all fish in your aquarium, including mid-water feeders.
Tablets: Tablets are complete, balanced nutrition that sink quickly for all bottom-feeding fish such as catfish and loaches.
Algae Wafers: Large, sinking wafers are perfect for veggie loving bottom feeders like piecostomus catfish.
Sticks: Complete and balanced sticks provide hearty nutrition to larger fish such as Oscars, Cichlids, and marine fish.
Pellets: This floating food is ideal for mid to large sized fish like Cichlids and Goldfish. Tiny pellets are available for Bettas.
Gel Foods: Innovative Grazing Blocks are great for long periods away from home. Gel Foods strive to feed fish the way they would eat in nature.
Supplements/Treats: Great in conjunction with Tetra’s Primary diets, these foods provide healthy variety for fish.
Wheat Germ Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Corn Starch, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cellulose, Potato Protein, Dried Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Algae Meal, Soybean Oil, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Yellow Number 5 Lake, Blue Number 2 Lake, Yellow Number 6 Lake, Yeast Extract, Inositol, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Ethxyquin, L-Ascorbyl 2 Polyphosphate, A-Tocopherol Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol.