TetraMin Nutritionally Balanced Tropical Flake Food for Tropical Fish 7.06 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Brand Tetra
Target Species Fish
Item Form Flake
Breed Recommendation Small Breeds
- TROPICAL FORMULATION: Highly digestible ingredients for use as staple food for your top- and mid-feeding tropical fish.
COMPLETE DIET: Nutritionally balanced for optimal health.
ACTIVE LIFE FORMULA: With added antioxidants for healthy cells, select proteins for growth and prebiotics for digestion.
CLEAR-WATER FORMULA: Won’t cloud water when used as directed.
LESS WASTE: Feed two to three times daily, only as much as your fish can consume within three minutes.
- Complete and balanced
Contains patented ProCare vitamin blend
The classic, nutritionally balanced staple diet with ProCare for tropical freshwater aquarium fish
Easy-to-digest “Clean and Clear Water Formula” flakes means less waste for cleaner aquarium water
Precise blend of immunostimulants, vitamins, biotin and Omega-3 fatty acids enhance fish health
- Feed your tropical fish a balanced diet and keep water cleaner and clearer with Tetra Min Tropical Flakes Fish Food. Tropical fish need a diet with protein and fat for energy and vitamins to prevent disease. Tetra Min Tropical Flakes Fish Food is made with Tetra’s patented ProCare blend of vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids to boost immunity and protect against stress and disease. And it’s easy to digest and will not leach color, helping to keep water clean and clear.
- TetraMin(R) Tropical Flakes have been improved with the fishkeeper’s success in mind. Our upgraded formula is nutritionally balanced to support health. TetraMin(R) Tropical Flakes continue to offer a complete diet with a clear water formula that’s easier to digest, leaving less waste in the tank.
- The Active Life Formula supports a long and healthy life. Based on studies and other support by nutritional experts, the propriety formula joins high quality, complete nutrition with even more benefits.
- TetraMin(R)’s multi-flake blend has seven distinct formulations for variety in color and nutrition. The inclusion of Omega-3 fatty acids for energy, select proteins for growth and vitality, and quality base ingredients to ensure ideal nutrition is packed in every flake. Tropical Flakes are highly digestible and made with rich shrimp proteins for brilliant color and healthy growth. This blend is formulated with a stabilized vitamin source and guaranteed nutrient percentages for fish health.
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes are a nutritionally balanced, complete diet for optimal health in top- and mid-feeding aquarium fish. These crisps leave up to 35 percent less waste behind than competing flakes for more usable food, clearer water and healthy fish. The uniform size of each crisp provides consistency in feeding. The world’s favorite fish food continues to be an innovation leader. Today’s TetraMin has been improved with the fishkeeper’s success in mind. The “Clean and Clear Water Formula” means that the flakes are even easier to digest and do not leach color, thereby keeping aquarium water clean and clear. TetraMin continues to be made with patented, health-enhancing ProCare. This precise blend of immunostimulants, vitamins, biotin and omega-3 fatty acids is custom designed to strengthen fish’s resistance to disease and stress. TetraMin Tropical Flakes contain the Tetra Active Life Formula, with antioxidants for healthy cells, select proteins for growth and prebiotics for digestion. Active Life Formula helps nutritionally support fish’s immune system for optimal health and long life. Feed two to three times daily, only as much as your fish can consume within three minutes. This food will not cloud water when used as directed. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice, Shrimp Meal, Wheat Gluten, Feeding Oat Meal,Fish Oil, Potato Protein, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Algae Meal, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Yeast Extract, Inositol, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl 2 Polyphosphate, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate, A- Tocopherol Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulfate, Monohydrate, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Cobalt Acetate Hexahydrate.
Feed 2 – 3 times daily only as much as your fish can consume within several minutes