The Mystic Maze 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Beginning in the 18th century, jigsaw puzzles were created by painting a picture on a flat, rectangular piece of wood, then cutting it into small pieces. Typical images on jigsaw puzzles include scenes from nature, buildings, and repetitive designs—castles and mountains are common, as well as other traditional subjects. When you complete this jigsaw puzzles and restore the beautiful image. It’s a process of building a connection between images and our brain, a game to expand brain capacity, a game to strengthen eye-hand-imagination coordination. The jigsaw puzzle is also regarded as a classic casual game, which can relax participants, build closer relationships with others, and create a pleasant atmosphere. Completing puzzles with family or friends can exercise logic and sensory coordination, and enjoy entertainment time together.
The Mystic Maze 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- 1000 piece puzzles for adults and kids: Our puzzles and high-definition posters are 29.5 “x 19.6” in size, and each piece is about 1.55mm thick. Everyone can enjoy this beautiful mosaic of Lawrence market in Toronto, Canada. In this busy market puzzle, there are people who go shopping with and shops and houses of modern architectural style.
- Great quality: Our 1000 pieces of jigsaw are made of high-quality recycled grey board, which is safe and non-toxic to children, adults and even the environment. It’s made of soy ink and its smooth surface enlivens the busy street scene of St. Lawrence in Toronto, Canada.
- Perfect gift choice : High-quality adult jigsaw puzzles games are meaningful birthday or Christmas gifts for children, lovers, friends, colleagues, and parents. Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to connect you with family and friends, and it will bring a lot of fun in the process.
- Large poster and Home decoration: Whether you are trapped at home due to social reasons or bad weather, as long as you prepare a 1000 puzzle, you will be ready for a good day! After finishing, you can choose to hang them on the wall, which will be the best home decoration after you finish the puzzle.
- Benefits of doing a jigsaw puzzle: It can relieve pressure, improve memory, practical ability, and logical combination ability. Solving jigsaw puzzles is a cognitively challenging activity, which is important for people of all ages, it’s the perfect blend of fun and challenging.