The Pioneer Woman 12-Piece Classic Belly Ceramic Cookware Set, Porcelain Enamel, Ombre Teal
Turn your kitchen into a home cook’ s dream with The Pioneer Woman 12-piece classic belly cookware set. This everyday set of cookware essentials has everything you’ll need to make bountiful breakfasts and delicious dinners. From saucepans and skillets to Dutch ovens and turners, you’ll be able to whip up just what the family’ s been craving. Each cookware piece in the set features excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking with durable aluminum bodies and has a PFOA and PTFE-free ceramic non-stick interior that makes it easy to cook with and clean. To complement the stunning ombre designs on each pot and pan, the included turner and ladle are made from gorgeous acacia wood in a neutral tone. Give your kitchen the full frontier makeover with The Pioneer Woman 12-piece classic belly cookware set meets reed: Reed Drummond is any times best-selling author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular The Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She’ s also a lover of butter, basset hounds, ethel merman, her hunky, cowboy husband lad, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
- Each cookware piece comes decorated with a gorgeous ombre design in a vibrant teal color
- Provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking
- Riveted stainless steel handles offer comfort and convenience
- Durable aluminum body with porcelain enamel exterior deliver quick and even heating
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and Vitro ceramic stovetops
- Oven safe up to 350-degrees Fahrenheit (176-degrees Celsius)
- Hand wash recommend
- Set includes (1) 1-quart saucepan, (1) 3-quart saucepan with lid, (1) 4. 5-quart sauté pan with lid, (1) 5-quart Dutch oven with lid, (1) 8″ skillet, (1) 10″ skillet, (1) egg pan, (1) acacia woodturner, and (1) acacia wood ladle
- Click here for more Cookware Set on Our Website
These pots and pans are the nicest I’vee ever owned. The color is just stunning two toned. The quality is great. You get two wooden utensils. Three lids, two larger pots, one small pot and three pans.i will definitely recommend this company to any of my family and friends!