LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm (LX-181)
- PRECISION – Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE – Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING – Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE – Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE – Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
LEXIVON Click Type Torque Wrench is a mechanically advanced, uniquely calibrated, and certified instrument.
As a company policy, we believe in our customer’s unmatched satisfaction from our products & service.
Therefore each Torque-wrench undergoes multiple tests, far beyond the standard, Including durability & 3 different sets of calibration tests resulting in a personal calibration chart signed by the testing mechanic & carrying a trackable serial number.
The LEXIVON torque wrench is a feat of the perfect balance between a high-class patented mechanism and Modern luxury Product Design.
- Have full control over your tool & equipment allowing you to work confidently, eliminating guesswork, and preventing damage from the common tendency to tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment in the wrong manner.
- Durability is your essential right. Built for consistent performance and long-lasting reliability, The LEXIVON torque wrenches are made from the best sturdy materials possible from the full steel Zero-Plastic body & mechanism to the hardened Chrome-Vanadium alloy ratchet gear head.
- Torque scales stand out & are easily observable on the shaft with the brilliant patent-pending rich text to backgrounds contrast. featuring striking yellow scale markings on the novelty gloss Electro-Black background, Easily catching the eye even in low light conditions
- Patented internal mechanism emphasizing the smooth-twist rotating handle reducing effort & preventing hand fatigue of up to 62-Percent. embraced by a slick non-slip comfortable knurled grip.
A hard sleek case for proper convenient storage, calibration/testing certificate & an operator’s manual, including all safety information.
Click here for more information on Torque Wrench
There are no reviews yet.