Prevent hair from clogging up your bathtub drain with the theTubshroom Hair Catcher. This innovative product is designed like a strainer and fits inside any standard, 1.5-inch bathtub drain. As you shower, it collects the hair and provides plenty of room for the water to flow without blockage. It works the same way with pet hair.
TubShroom Revolutionary Tub Drain Protector Hair Catcher/Strainer/Snare, Blue.
The theTubshroom, the Revolutionary tub drain protector, prevents exposure to the hair while you are standing in the shower or sitting in the tub. Afterward, take it out of the drain and wipe away the hair effortlessly. It’s easy to clean by rinsing it off in soap and water. When you use the hair snare strainer, you won’t need to rely on acid-based solutions to unclog the drain. This simple device is guaranteed to catch every strand that drops each time.
- Fits inside, neatly collecting hair around it.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove the hair.
- Fits any standard tub drain.
- PREVENTS CLOGGED TUB DRAINS –This TubShroom drain protector and hair catcher is designed to effortlessly catch any type of human or pet hair, preventing clogged drains and costly plumber visits, without disrupting the flow of water.
NO MESS DRAIN CATCHER – TubShroom fits inside the drain, neatly collecting and concealing hair around it, unlike regular, unsightly bathtub hair catcher plugs that go over the drain. Fits any standard 1.5” – 1.75” tub drain.
- EASY CLEANUP – With this revolutionary tub drain hair catcher, there’s no tangled messes to deal with. Cleanup takes just minutes: simply wipe TubShroom off and go. It’s a must-have bathroom accessory.
- SAVE MONEY, PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT – With this bathtub and shower hair catcher, there are no harsh chemicals damaging your pipes and the environment. A plumber visit can be costly, and drain snakes and liquid drain cleaners aren’t always effective.
- AWARD-WINNING, PATENTED DESIGN – TubShroom drain catcher has been honored as a 2018 KBB Product Innovator Award Winner in the home improvement and bathroom gadgets category. Over six million drains are now protected by the Shroom patented design.