Valvoline DEX/MERC Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) 1 GA
Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF is a high-quality transmission fluid formulated to meet the challenging demands of many automatic transmissions. This high-quality, friction-modified lubricant helps protect and prolong the life of your transmission, keeping it in top condition for many years to come. Its responsive low-temperature fluidity is beneficial in both electronic and hydraulic controlled transmissions and transaxles. Recommended for use in the following applications: MERCON*, DEXRON*-III, Ford M2C138-CJ and M2C166-H, Allison C-4 and TES-389, and Caterpillar TO-2.
- Formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of automatic transmissions.
Engineered with a proprietary blend of base oils and advanced additives to provide better oil flow at low temperatures and greater film protection at higher temperatures.
- Formulated with advanced additives to resist fluid breakdown and thickening at high temperatures.
Flows easily at low temperatures providing good cold-start shifting.
- Greater friction stability to help maintain consistent shift performance.
Enhanced anti-shudder protection for smooth shifting and maximum power transfer.
- Developed with anti-wear technology to help improve transmission durability.
Minimizes sludge and varnish deposits.
- For use where DEXRON*-III or a MERCON* fluid is specified.
There are no reviews yet.