Vitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Rabbit Food, 8-lb bag
- Brand: Vitakraft
Flavor: Timothy Hay
Target Species: Rabbit
Item Form: Pellet
Breed Recommendation: All Breed Sizes
- THE VERY BEST INGREDIENTS: A curated blend of timothy hay rabbit pellets, fruits, veggies, and seven nutrient-rich ancient grains.
- VITAMIN-FORTIFIED: With added antioxidants, omega-3, and Vitamins A, E, and D3 to support a strong immune system, Vita Smart is a great way to give your bunny all the nutrients they need.
- SUPPORTS DENTAL HEALTH: This adult rabbit food has varied textures and long strand fibers help maintain dental health and wear down your rabbit’s ever-growing teeth.
- FORAGING: Natural variety of vegetables and grains encourages instinctive foraging. Just like eating wild rabbit food outside, so your bun can feel right at home.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF: No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Vitakraft’s Vita Smart gourmet rabbit food is fortified with key vitamins and nutrients to help maintain health and wellness. This premium small animal food has bunny food pellets made from grain, alfalfa pellets, and timothy hay for rabbit health, building the foundation of a high-fiber diet. When it comes to rabbit food hay is the most important thing they can eat, and with Vita Smart, there’s fun and deliciousness in every meal. If you want to pamper your small pet select rabbit food by Vitakraft!
- Made with high-fiber timothy hay as the #1 ingredient.
- Natural ingredients promote instinctive foraging.
- Contains probiotics to support healthy digestion.
- 100% free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Features 7 ancient grains that are packed with nutrients.
Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Flaked Peas, Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Dehydrated Carrots, Ground Flax Seed, Corn Gluten Meal, Carob Beans, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Chopped Timothy Sweet Grass Hay, Ground Wheat, Ground White Millet, Ground Barley, Ground Sorghum, Ground Beets, Dehydrated Apple, Ground Brewers Rice, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Ground Buckwheat, Ground Spelt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Germ Meal, L-Lysine, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Flaked Red Soybeans, Ground Chia Seeds, Ground Quinoa Seeds, Apple Pomace, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharide, Vitamin A Supplement, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Ground Banana, Ground Papaya, Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Carmine (color), Vitamin E Supplement, Raspberry Powder, Strawberry Powder, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Pot Marigold, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Ground Carrots, Ground Celery, Ground Parsley, Ground Lettuce, Ground Watercress, Ground Spinach, Cobalt Sulfate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Ascorbic Acid (a preservative), Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
Feed 1/4 to 1/2 cup of food daily per 6lbs of body weight in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water and unlimited high-fiber hay, such as timothy, should always be available. Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables. Offering treats and fruits by hand is a great way to reward and bond with your pet, but should be fed sparingly. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding. Adjust amounts as needed for healthy weight maintenance or multiple pets.
When transitioning your pet to a new diet, mix the new feed with the old feed, gradually increasing the amount of new feed, over a three week period. By week four, your pet should be fully transitioned to the new diet.