Waiakea Naturally Alkaline Hawaiian Volcanic Water Natural Electrolytes and Minerals, 700mL, 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 15)
Waiākea volcanic water originates in Hawai’i through both snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano, one of the purest environments on Earth. The water is then filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock that enriches Waiākea with a variety of trace minerals, making it electrolyte rich and naturally alkaline, before emerging at its source, surrounded by rich forest preserves just outside quiet Hilo town.
Waiākea’s mission is to provide naturally healthy, delicious, Hawaiian volcanic water with as little impact as possible, while contributing to and promoting conservation and access to clean water and education for people in need throughout the world.
This is embodied by Waiākea’s slogan “Drink Healthy, Drink Sustainably, Drink Ethically”. In accordance with the Hawaiian practice and notion of “malama i ka ‘aina”, meaning “to respect and care for the land”, Waiākea is also proud to be the first American premium bottled water and beverage to be certified CarbonNeutral for its variety of eco-initiatives, including using 100% RPET packaging, sustainable sourcing, and its regional reforestation projects. We love what our brand represents. From the high standards it sets, to the active lifestyle it promotes, to the lives it changes. With your help we will continue to strive for the summit- kulia i ka nu’u.
- PREMIUM BY NATURE: Waiakea water originates in Hawaii through snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the Mauna Loa volcano. The water is then filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock, enhancing it with minerals and electrolytes
- NATURALLY ALKALINE: With a pH of 8.2, Waiakea is one of the most alkaline natural waters in the world. Waiakea Water has no artificial processes and no decreased pH over time
- NATURALLY MINERAL & ELECTROLYTE RICH : Waiakea Water naturally contains minerals & electrolytes and provides the recommended daily value of Silica at just over 30 mg.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY: Waiakea prides itself on using high-grade, BPA free, RPET post-consumer recycled plastic that uses 85% less energy to manufacture and reduces carbon emissions by over 90%. Certified Carbon Neutral
- CHARITABLE: For every liter of Waiakea you buy, Waiakea donates 1 week’s supply of clean water to those in need in Africa and throughout the world, through our incredible partner, Pump Aid
- Certified Carbon Neutral
Certified CarbonNeutral, we are committed to transforming the CPG industry by way of a technology-forward approach that sets the highest standard possible when it comes to carbon emissions reductions. Our Oceanplast bottles use 85% less energy, 99% less water and 79% less Co2 than virgin plastics, and always O net emissions.
- Sustainable Source
Waiakea is sustainable from source to sip. Hilo is the rainiest city in the US, averaging over 150 inches a year, meaning our source has an abundant amount of pure water, converting to over 393 million gallons a day! We utilize only .003% of our sources’ sustainable yield, with the rest flowing back into the ocean.
Kokua Initiative is committed to empowering the people of Hawaii through a 3 piko approach that encourages educational opportunities, ‘dina-based conservation & sustainability, and support for the most vulnerable in our community. Through initiatives like books, food, and essential item drives we are able to support those here at home.
- Pump Aid
With each case purchase, we donate a month of clean water through our non-profit partner, Pump Aid. Their mission is to address water poverty, food security, and aid dependency, and achieve lasting positive change in poor and disadvantaged communities by improving the quality, availability, and use of water and sanitation in Malawi Africa.
Package Dimensions : 13.5 x 9.7 x 8.3 inches; 3.45 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.