Waroom 150gal Outdoor Wicker Storage Box, Water-Resistant Deck Bin for Garden, Brown
The storage box is constructed from powder coated frame, with weather-resistant wicker, available outdoors. Featuring a lift-top storage area with soft-closing hinges, the hinged lid stays open when raised. It’s a perfect container that can hold up to 150 gallons of gardening tools, cushions, pool accessories, and pillows, there is plenty of room for all the outdoor accessories. Equipped with a solid protective top and woven rattan sides, a water-resistant exterior and liner ensure both your outdoor storage box and your goods stay looking new. It perfectly complements your outdoor furniture sets, while keeping your garden tidy.
- QUALITY & MAINTAIN: Constructed from a powder-coated frame, with hand-woven weather-resistant PE rattan make the storage box very durable and sturdy.
- CONVENIENT & SAFE: Featuring a lift-top storage area with soft-closing hinges, the hinged lid stays open when raised, which is convenient and safe while easy for children to use.
- WATER-RESISTANT & STORAGE: Inner liner is water-proof and removable, convenient to clean and replace. The storage box can hold up to 150 gallons, gardening tools, cushions, pool accessories, and pillows, there is plenty of room for all the outdoor accessories while keeping your garden tidy.
- PACKAGING & ASSEMBLY: The storage box is shipped from the US with 1 box. Clear instructions and all necessary hardware for smooth assembly, also Assembly Demo Video available.
- AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE: If there is any assembly, damaged or missing parts, or other product quality problems, please feel free to contact us, and our team will respond to you within 24 hours and the robust solutions, including replacement or return & refund.
- Brand: Waroom
- Material: PE Rattan Wicker, Powder-Coated Steel Frame
Size: 46.3L * 28.3W *29.7H in
Capacity: 150 Gallon
More details reference picture.
Assembly Required: Don’t tighten each bolt at first. Instead, it advises leaving each bolt a little loose until all of the bolts are in and then screwing them.
Care & Maintenance: To extend its service life, extra protection will need in some extreme weather conditions as well as simple daily care.