Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Professional For Teeth, Gums, Braces, Dental Care, Electric Power With 10 Settings, 7 Tips For Multiple Users And Needs, ADA Accepted, Black WP-662
- Brand Waterpik
- Power Source Corded Electric
- Color Black
- Specification Met Ada
- Tank Volume 22 Fluid Ounces
About this item:
- ADVANCED WATER FLOSSING: Aquarius is a performance water flosser model featuring enhanced pressure with 10 settings for a custom clean, massage mode for gum stimulation, plus a built-in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track flossing time.
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND SLIM HANDLE: Holds 22 ounces for 90 seconds of use, no refilling required. Small maneuverable handle makes it easy to floss all areas including back teeth and includes a convenient water on/off switch.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: 9 in 10 dental professionals recommend the Waterpik brand. Waterpik is clinically proven and the first water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
- KEY FEATURES: 7 tips for multiple family members and needs, 10 pressure settings (10-100 PSI), removable 22 oz reservoir (top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning), 90 secs of flossing time, 360 tip rotation, 120VAC/60Hz for use in North America only.
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser removes up to 99.9 percent of plaque and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health. Just fill the reservoir with warm water, place the tip in your mouth, and start flossing.
Features and Benefits
Performance Water Flosser
The Aquarius Water Flosser is a performance model that features:
- 10 pressure settings (from gentle to maximum clean)
- 2 modes (Floss and Massage)
- 22 oz. high-volume reservoir (no refills required)
- 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer to ensure thorough flossing of all areas
Easy to Use
Once a day:
- Fill the reservoir with warm water, select a tip, and click into the handle.
- Lean over the sink, place tip in your mouth, and turn power on.
- Glide tip along gumline and pause briefly between teeth, letting the water flow into the sink.
Be sure to clean the inside and outside of both the upper and lower teeth.
Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth
Using a unique combination of water pulsation and pressure, the Waterpik water flosser removes plaque and debris that can cause bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay.
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik water flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)