Weber 50060001 Q 1000 1-Burner Portable Propane Gas Grill in Titanium
The Weber 50060001 Q 1000 propane gas grill features a 2-Piece porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate covering 189 sq. in. that will easily sear several burgers and hot dogs at once. This portable powerhouse BBQ grill is constructed with a cast aluminum lid and body augmented with a glass-reinforced nylon frame that will withstand frequent use and transport. The revolutionary Q-shaped stainless-steel burner supplies consistent heat to every corner of the grill, capable of 8,500 maximum BTU’s variable by way of the side-mounted infinite control valve. Swap out one of the cook grates for a Weber Original Q Griddle (sold separately) to utilize half of the grill for cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes.
- 1 elongated Q-shaped stainless-steel burner thrusts up to 8,500 BTU-per-hour input
- Fueled by a 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. liquid propane cylinder, not included
- Push button igniter provides spark to start grill
- Removable catch pan with disposable drip tray captures grease, meat juices and rendered fat
- Compatible with 1000 series Weber original Q griddle (not included)
- Optional adapter hooks grill up to a 20 lb. LP tank (both sold separately)
- Assembly required
- Click here for more Grill on Our Website
From the Manufacturer
The removable pan captures grease, meat juices and rendered fat.
Cast aluminum lid and body is augmented with nylon frame for durability and transportability.
There is a 189 sq. in. grilling surface across two cast iron grates.