Weber 51010001 Q1200 1-Burner Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill in Black with Built-In Thermometer
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The BBQ grill has the same great performance and sleek styling but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including large grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded lid. Split grates allow for grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q1000 series compatible griddle (sold separately). The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill.
- Shop Weber Grill Thermometers, Weber Grill Covers, and Weber Replacement Parts here!
Grilling space comprises 189 sq. in. across two porcelain-enameled cast iron grates
- 2-fold-out side tables; 8,500 BTU per hour main burner
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates; built-in lid thermometer; cast aluminum body and lid; 1-stainless steel burner
Uses 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Turn any grill into a smart grill with the Weber Connect smart grilling hub
Additional Weber Q accessories available (sold separately)
- An optional LP adapter hose for hook up to a 20 lb. tank is available as an accessory (sold separately)
Compatible with Weber grill covers #6550, #7110, and #7113 when mounted to cart #6557
- Use at home or away from home for a superb grilling experience
Comes with 2 folding side tables and a built-in grill thermometer
Easy-start electronic ignition