Werner D1220-2 20 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder with 225 lbs. Load Capacity Type II Duty Rating
The D1220-2 Aluminum 20 ft. Extension Ladder has a duty rating of 225 lbs. and interlocking side rails. The TRACTION-TRED D rungs are slip resistant. Spring-loaded locks operate smoothly for easy operation. Shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with SHU-LOK feature. Mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. Exclusive ALFLO rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance every time.
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Heavy-duty modified I-beam side rails
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip-resistant pad or is held in spur position with SHU-LOK feature
- ANSI certified
- Click here for moreExtension Ladder on Our Website
- The #1 brand in professional climbing equipment:
From the Manufacturer
Exclusive ALFLO¨ rung joint ensures TWIST-PROOF¨ performance
Slip-resistant rungs provide secure footing as you stand on or climb up the ladder.
The spring loaded locks ensure smooth, easy operation as you extend the ladder.
The shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with SHU-LOCK feature.