Worx 40V Power Share Cordless 14″ Chainsaw with Auto-Tension (2X 20V)
Easy to use chainsaws were unheard of, until now. With the WORX 40V Power Share 14” Cordless Chainsaw with Auto-Tension (2X20V) you get more than enough power and runtime to get the job done, and you’ll do it in more comfort and with more control than with older chainsaws. Plus, you don’t have to mess with smelly, costly gas anymore. Just grab and go. Brushless motors are made to last longer and work more efficiently than other motors. The Auto-Tension feature quickly eliminates any slack and prevents over-tightening. The Auto-Lubrication feature keeps the chain spinning smooth around the bar, and smooth through the wood. We took two of the most time-consuming tasks when operating a chainsaw, tightening and lubricating the chain, and made them virtually instantaneous. And it’s cordless! The last thing you want to worry about when operating a chainsaw is getting tangled up. You have the freedom to attack your project from any angle without feeling tethered to an outlet. And the included blade protection cover makes it safe for storage and significantly increases the life of the blade. 2x20V Some of our 20V Power Share tools run on a single 20V battery, and they work great. But for some bigger, more time-consuming, heavy-duty tasks we made some more powerful tools. This chainsaw uses two high-performance 20V MaxLithium batteries at the same time. Twice the power, twice the runtime, twice the tool.
- Two 20V Power Share™ batteries deliver 40V of gas-like power
- Cleaner and more cost-effective than gas-powered tools
- Brushless motor design is built to last
- Safety first: Chain brake stops chain immediately
- Automatic chain lubrication system extends the life of the tool
- Automatic tension system improves performance
- Lightweight and easy to control
- Oil level indicator lets you know when it’s time to refill
- Two 20V Power Share batteries and dual-port charger can be used to run any other WORX Power Share tool on the
- 14” bar cut logs ups to 26” in diameter
- Onboard battery life indicator shows how much charge is left
- Runs quieter than gas-powered tools
Double the Batteries, Double the Charger
With 40V at your disposal, you’re going to need a stronger charger, too. So we threw in the dual-port charger to keep your saw topped-up. Charge two Power Share batteries at the same time in only an hour, so you can get more done, faster.
Automatic Chain Maintenance
The tool-free chain-tensioning and lubricating systems give this saw a leg up over other chainsaws without those capabilities. They make for a saw that performs at a higher efficiency, more consistently, and for longer. You’ll always have a chain at optimal tension and lubrication.