Worx Nitro 40V Power Share Pro 16″ Cordless Chainsaw with Brushless Motor – WG385
The Worx Nitro 40V Power Share 16” Cordless Chainsaw with Brushless Motor was developed to provide greater performance without all the drawbacks of using a gas-powered tool. 40V of power and a high-efficiency brushless motor combine to spin the high-speed 16” chain at up to 59 ft./s., but at a fraction of the cost of operating a gas-powered chain saw over its lifetime. Battery-powered chain saws are less expensive to power and maintain, and are cleaner than gas-powered tools. They’re designed for professional use or for advanced DIY-ers.
- Worx Nitro outdoor power equipment provides gas-like power and performance
- High Speed: 16″ bar and chain
- 40V Cordless Chainsaw is powered with 2 powerful 4.0Ah Power Share PRO batteries
- Brushless motors run 50% longer, are 25% more powerful
- Features a charge level indicator for quick reference of remaining runtime
- Chain-brake guard provides added safety and security
- Automatic chain lubrication for increased tool life
- Voltage: 40V MAX
- Battery Capacity: 2×4.0Ah PRO
- Bar Length: 16″
- Chain Speed: 59 ft./s
- Chain Pitch: 3/8″
- Technologies: Brushless Motor
- Unit Weight: 15.3 lbs. | 12.4 lbs. (bare)
Brushless Motors Run Longer and are More Powerful
When it comes to high-performance battery-operated chain saws it’s all about efficiency. And a brushless motor is the best way to get the most out of cordless power tools. The Worx Nitro 40V 16” Chain Saw is equipped with the latest in brushless motor design making this a high-tech, powerful saw.
The Nitro Series was engineered to bring many of the benefits of gas-powered tools without any of the drawbacks. Battery-operated tools are cleaner and easier to maintain while still offering optimal power and performance.