Worx WG309 10″ – 8 Amp 2-in-1 Chainsaw & Pole Saw with 10′ Reach, Tool-Free Chain-Tensioning
“The safest way to keep your trees looking sharp, the Worx 10” – 8A Electric Pole Saw is a well-balanced chainsaw that you can easily hoist in the air. Or, take off the pole and use it for regular chainsaw projects down on the ground. It’s got a lot of bite for a 10” bar, and plenty of modern features that make it easy to use. With a 28 ft/s chain speed and advanced auto lubrication and tensioning systems, you’ll always have a powerful saw at your disposal. The oil level window lets you know when you’ll need to refill. And the auto tension knob will never let you turn too far to potentially damage the chain. This ergonomically engineered pole saw features a handle that rotates 180° so you can turn the whole saw on its side without having to turn your body. The pole attaches and detaches easily. The handguard protects you from falling debris. And an off/on switch on the bottom of the pole lets you start or stop the saw without bringing it up and down repeatedly. This is an electric chainsaw, so you don’t have to worry about all the downsides of gas-powered tools: This saw will be less expensive to run and maintain, cleaner for both you and the environment, and much quieter. This is 2 saws for the price of one. Plus, it’s the safer way to trim your branches.”
- [UP HIGH OR DOWN LOW] It’s really 2-tools-in-1: A pole saw for trimming branches from trees, and a regular chainsaw for projects on the ground
- [POWERFUL MOTOR] At 8 Amps, you’ll get consistent performance and reliability from this streamlined machine
- [AUTO CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic oiler will always have the chain operating at peak efficiency, for faster, more controlled cuts
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 10 lbs., this saw is designed to be held up high and to be maneuverable once it gets up there.
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [AUTO CHAIN TENSION] This system prevents over-tightening, keeps the chain running smoothly around the bar, and places less stress on the motor.
- [TOOL-LESS INSTALLATION] The pole attaches quickly and offers up to 10 feet of reach, so you don’t have to stand on a ladder to trim branches.
- [INCLUDES] 8 Amp 10” Chainsaw, 8-foot Extension Pole, Chain, Chain Bar, Blade Protection Cover