(3 pack) Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil, 1 Gallon (3 Pack Case)
Shell Rotella T6 15W-40 diesel engine oil is a full synthetic motor oil that features exclusive Triple Protection Plus technology, formulated with fully synthetic base oils plus advanced additives to protect against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown. It also provides better low-temperature flow and increased fuel economy performance, without compromising durability (compared to conventional SAE 15W-40 oils). Shell Rotella T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic motor oil is suitable for virtually all modern low-emission heavy duty engines and older hard working diesel engines (consult your owner’s manual for heavy duty engine oil recommendations). With its wide range of specifications and approvals from many of the world’s leading engine makers, it is an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, general haul, construction, agriculture, public-transport operators, and diesel pick-up trucks.
- Full synthetic 15W-40 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits, oil breakdown, and improves low-temperature flow
- Exceptional wear protection for longer life in a wide range of heavy-duty engine applications — from pickup trucks to tractors to semi rigs
- Enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5 percent without compromising engine protection or durability (compared to 15W-40 oils)
- Multi-functional dispersant additives provide an enhanced level of protection against the effects of soot, dirt, and other contaminants (compared to previous formulation)
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal engine oil pressure
- Better cold-cranking properties and low-temperature pumpability for reaching critical engine parts faster
- Advanced low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low-emission vehicles
- Exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API: CK-4, CJ-4, ACEA E9.
- Meets or exceeds the following OEM requirements: JASO DH-2, JASO MA/MA2; Caterpillar ECF-2/ECF-3; Cummins CES 20086; DDC DFS 93K222; MB-Approval 228.31; Volvo VDS-4.5; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1; Allison TES 439; MAN 3775; MACK EOS-4.5.
- For technical questions, contact the Shell Technical Help Desk.