Americana 2120.4.131 Lock ‘n Go Portable Electric Grill in Black
The Americana Lock N Go Portable Electric Grill in Black allows you to enjoy flavor-packed, outdoor-cooked meals regardless of dwelling type. Perfect for condo, mobile home, RV and apartment residents bound by rules, ordinances or codes or homeowners just looking for a no-fuss, compact grilling solution-this plug-in grill can be used with wood chips and planks to give grilled edibles some authentic smokiness.
Equipped with a reflector pan beneath the heating coil, it controls heat better than charcoal or propane and you never have to worry about replenishing fuel or inhaling noxious fumes. The high-domed hood with two adjustable vents helps foods absorb the perfect amount of BBQ flavor and the variable thermostat offers superb temperature control.
With 176 sq. in. of grilling space, the chrome-coated steel cooking grate holds an assortment of meats and veggies and the 1500-Watt heat source generates the higher temperatures needed to handle the thickest steaks and chops. All this and the safety of a UL and CUL listed heating element that plugs into any standard household outlet. The Lock N Go Portable Electric Grill features a wooden-handled lid that twists and locks to the base to easily transport it to your next undertaking.
- Equipped with chrome-plated steel 176 sq. in. cooking grate
Supplies 1500-Watt of grilling power with a variable thermostat
- 2 adjustable hood vents help to control temperature
Wooden-handled lid twists and locks to the grill base for easy portability
- Extra-high domed hood lets foods absorb amazing BBQ flavor
Suitable for use with wood chips and planks (sold separately) for extra flavoring
- Grill grate and reflector pan are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
Hood, bowl and pedestal covered with a beautiful and durable powder paint finish
- Minor assembly required; all mechanical and electrical components come pre-assembled
Compact design allows storage where space is a premium
- Perfect for condos, apartments, RVs and more; no propane, no messy charcoal, a great secondary grill for veggie and fish grilling or anytime you need to grill up dinner fast and easy
Meets UL and CUL listing safety standards