Americana 5031U4-181 2-in-1 Charcoal Water Smoker Grill
The Americana 2-in-1 Charcoal Water Smoker Grill converts to a Lock N’ Go portable grill for ultimate versatility. In full smoker mode, its chimney-like design with loose-fitting vented lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor. Smoke flow may be minimized, without extinguishing the smoking source, by shutting all vents and allowing only smoke to vent around the hood perimeter.
This slow-cooking feature allows for maximum flavor and moisture, perfecting a juicy and tender product with less effort. The unit includes a 5.5 Qt. stainless steel hydration pan to fill with beer, juice, wine, soda, sake, water or other beverage so your smoked delicacies stay moist and juicy. It features a built-in heat gauge (warm, ideal, hot) and two 176 sq. in. chrome-plated cooking grids, giving you two levels of cooking and a total of 351 sq. in. of cooking space. The unit also boasts sturdy steel-reinforced legs, three stay-cool wood handles and a removable ash pan for easy coal extraction.
- Interlocking base and body converts to charcoal lock n go portable grill
Features 351 sq. in. of usable cooking surface
- Includes 5.5 qt. stainless steel hydration pan
Equipped with 2 chrome-plated cooking grids with handles for 2-level cooking
- Includes removable ash pan for no-hassle upkeep
Outfitted with heavy duty reinforced steel legs for extra strength and durability
- Built-in heat gauge indicates warm, ideal and hot conditions
Sliding access doors for checking and adding to the liquid and charcoal
- Fashioned with heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles for safe operation
Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food and flavoring as well as add structural strength to the smoker
- Loose-fitting lid and tight-fit doors allow optimal smoke flow