Annamaet Original Ultra Formula Dry Dog Food 32% Protein (Chicken & Brown Rice) 40-lb bag
Annamaet Ultra is designed for very active dogs, performance dogs and puppies. It is formulated with antibiotic free, low ash chicken, herring meal and brown rice.
This is an “ultra” energy dense product, having the highest protein and fat levels of any of our formulas. Annamaet Ultra is formulated to meet all the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED: Annamaet Petfoods, a truly family owned and operated company, has been providing optimum nutrition to dogs and cats for over 30 years. Our mission is to maximize the health and well-being of our beloved pets while preserving our environment and natural resources for future generations.
- PREMIUM NUTRITION: Our products are holistic and GMO free as Annamaet maintains strict standards of quality control. All meat and fish used in our formulas are passed fit for human consumption. All of our products are corn, wheat, and soy free. Annamaet uses an artisanal production, allowing for small batches and a slow cook.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Annamaet is dedicated to a more sustainable future and the wellbeing of our environment. Our commitment to sustainability includes not only our new packaging, but what’s inside the bag as well. Annamaet now uses sustainable packaging, made with Bio-Flex materials that are specifically engineered to biodegrade in landfills.
- ANNAMAET ORIGINAL FORMULAS: Part of Annamaet’s Original Line of formulas, which use proteinated (chelated) minerals to help support the immune system and optimal mineral absorption. Also contains L-Carnitine which is associated with better fat utilization and helps to maintain lean body mass.
- Annamaet Ultra is designed for very active dogs, performance dogs and puppies. It is formulated with antibiotic free, low ash chicken, herring meal and brown rice. This is an “ultra” energy dense product, having the highest protein and fat levels of any of our formulas.
- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
Stable and sustainable form of DHA from microalgae to provide Omega 3 Fatty Acids for healthy skin and coat.
- CHELATED MINERALS
Contains chelated (proteinated) minerals to increase their utilization and help strengthen the immune system.
Added prebiotics and probiotics for microbiome gut health and GI support.
- CORN, SOY, & WHEAT FREE
All Annamaet formulas are free from corn, wheat, and soy ingredients.
Product Dimensions : 22 x 10 x 16 inches; 39.29 Pounds
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 4 OUNCES OR 113 GRAMS OF Annamaet ULTRA. WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs.) FEED AMOUNTS (cups) OF Annamaet ULTRA: Up to 14 lbs: 1/3 to 1 cups 15 to 30 lbs: 1 to 1-1/2 cups 31 to 45 lbs: 1-1/2 to 2 cups 46 to 60 lbs: 2 to 2-1/2 cups 61 to 75 lbs: 2-1/2 to 3 cups 76 to 90 lbs: 3 to 3-3/4cups 91 lbs. & over: 3-3/4 to ? cups It is a must that all dogs and puppies should have access to fresh, clean water at all times. Their feed and water containers should be washed daily. Please remember, that dogs are like humans, and different dogs have different appetites.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Dry Eggs, Herring Meal, Millet, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Apples, Flax Seed Meal, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Chicory Root, Marine Microalgae, Salt, DL Methionine, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Yucca Schidigera Extract
4228 kcal/kg, 1922 kcal/lb, 480 kcal/cup