Better Homes & Gardens Herringbone TV Stand For TVs up to 55”, Gray
Create a sophisticated living room scene with the Better Homes & Gardens Hendrix TV Stand. The beautiful herringbone pattern on the cabinet doors gives the console an ageless and contemporary look that will make this console a great centerpiece for your living room, family room, or den. You can choose from three stylish finishes which include a warm natural brown, a rich rustic brown, and a weathered gray. The clean, simple, and modern look of this media cabinet will fit well with a variety of home decor styles. The large table top is ideal for displaying your flat panel TV up to 55 inches and 135 lbs. Another highlight of this console is the spacious storage and display options. Open shelf space is for fitting for housing audio/video components and cable cutaways and cable management wheels help with keeping cords and cables organized and out of sight. The lower cabinet area features Euro-style hinges and includes an adjustable shelf so you can conveniently store media, accessories, and more. Add class and style to your home with the Better Homes & Gardens Hendrix TV Stand.
- Cabinet doors feature a herringbone pattern and euro-style hinges that give the console a fun retro-modern look
- A large, concealed storage space with adjustable shelves is great for storing media and accessories out of sight
- Open storage shelf for housing your audio & video components
- Cable access cutaways and cord management wheels help with keeping your entertainment center organized
- Use as an entertainment console or accent table for any room in your home
- Sturdy construction with a laminate finish
- Available in 3 finishes: Natural, Gray, and Rustic Brown
- Dimensions: 46 in W x 16.625 in D x 30.25 in H (116.9 cm W x 42.2 cm D x 76.8 cm H)
- Product Weight: 87 lb (39.5 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 51.75″ x 23.5″ x 7.75″
- Packaging Weight: 97 lb (44 kg)
- Model# BH48-084-899-03, BH48-084-899-04, BH48-084-899-05
I love this entertainment center! It took a couple hours to put together and it was simple instructions. The herringbone pattern is why I bought it and it is a gray color.