Bialetti Moka Express 6 Cup, 1 EA, silver, 6800
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- Invented by Alfonso Bialetti in 1933, symbol of made in Italy all over the world
- Product with 8 faces, with the unmistakable little man with a mustache
- High quality: made of aluminum, with ergonomic handle
- Maximum safety: patented safety valve, inspectable and easy to clean
- Suitable for all hobs except induction ones
How to make a perfect italian coffee
- Select a quality blend, suitable for the production of coffee for the Moka. Fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve, without exceeding it and using fresh water, possibly low in limestone.
- Fill the filter generously, without pressing the coffee powder, forming a small gutter and avoiding dust escaping on the edges of the boiler. Close the coffee pot, screwing the collector firmly onto the boiler and place it on the stove.
- The flame must never envelop the coffee maker, but remain inside the bottom of the same, in order to allow extraction in adequate times and not too quickly. As soon as you start to hear the typical Moka gurgle, the coffee is ready and you will need to turn off the fire immediately.
- Never let excess coffee boil: this would burn it, compromising its success and making it too bitter. Enjoy hot coffee, as soon as it is ready, remembering to mix the contents of the collector: the coffee extracted at the end, in fact, is less full-bodied than that leaked at the beginning of boiling.
- Brand Bialetti
- Capacity 270 Millimeters
- Color Silver
- Special Feature Gas Stovetop Compatible
- Coffee Maker Type Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions 5″D x 5″W x 5″H
THE QUINTESSENCE OF ITALY
Bialetti is the quintessence of Italian Lifestyle. Starting with the iconic, Made in Italy Moka Express, Bialetti brings the tradition and joy of the Italian Coffee experience in every home, through the ritual of having a cup with family or friends or just tasting it individually. Bialetti offers a full range of stove-top Italian Espresso Makers and a dedicated line of ground coffees that will deliver that unique, multi-sensorial experience that starts with the gurgle of the pot at the end of the brewing, and that unmistakable aroma that speaks of home, family and friends.