Bialetti – New Brikka, Moka Pot, the Only Stovetop Coffee Maker Capable of Producing a Crema-Rich Espresso, 2 Cups (3.38 Oz), Aluminum and Black
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- New Bialetti Brikka is Made in Europe by Bialetti, the inventor of the original Moka pot and recognizable by the one and only the gentleman with moustache gracing it
- The easiest way to prepare coffee: use the measuring cup, fill the boiler with water, put the filter back, add coffee, close the pot and place on the stove, until start to gurgle then turn the fire off and wait for the coffee to be fully extracted
- The right number of espresso cups: coffee can be enjoyed in espresso cups or in larger containers, Brikka is available in 2 sizes 2-cup 3,4 oz espresso and 4 cup 5,7 oz espresso
- Fire it up: Brikka pot is suitable for gas cooktops, electic stove top and propane campaing stoves, if you have an induction cooktop at thome, you will need to buy the Bialetti adaptor plate for induction (sold separately)
How to make a perfect italian coffee
- Select a quality blend, suitable for the production of coffee for the Moka. Fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve, without exceeding it and using fresh water, possibly low in limestone.
- Fill the filter generously, without pressing the coffee powder, forming a small gutter and avoiding dust escaping on the edges of the boiler. Close the coffee pot, screwing the collector firmly onto the boiler and place it on the stove.
- The flame must never envelop the coffee maker, but remain inside the bottom of the same, in order to allow extraction in adequate times and not too quickly. As soon as you start to hear the typical Moka gurgle, the coffee is ready and you will need to turn off the fire immediately.
- Never let excess coffee boil: this would burn it, compromising its success and making it too bitter. Enjoy hot coffee, as soon as it is ready, remembering to mix the contents of the collector: the coffee extracted at the end, in fact, is less full-bodied than that leaked at the beginning of boiling.
The gentleman with the moustache gracing all Bialetti products represents Renato Bialetti, the son of the inventor of the Moka, Alfonso. It was designed in 1953 by the Italian artist Paul Campani.
Bialetti Brikka is a unique coffeemaker that makes an intense espresso coffee, with a delicious crema on the top. Crema-rich coffee, more intense taste: the new technology with silicone membrane, combined with the characteristics of the Moka, gives a full-bodied, intense coffee with a persistent crema, just like at an Italian coffee shop. Bialetti Brikka is Made in Europe by Bialetti, the inventor of the original Moka pot, and recognizable by the one and only the gentleman with moustache gracing it. The easiest way to prepare coffee: To have a crema-rich coffee use the measuring cup inside the package to fill the heater with water: sizes: 2-cup fill 4oz, 4-cup fill 6.1oz, put the filter back in place and fill it up with ground coffee. Close the Bialetti Brikka pot firmly and place it on the stove. As soon as your Bialetti Brikka pot starts to gurgle, turn off the fire and coffee will be ready. The right number of espresso cups: Coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers: for example, a 4-cup Brikka will fill a 5,7 Oz. mug Bialetti Brikka is available in 2 sizes: 2-cup 3,4 oz espresso, 4-cup 5,7 oz espresso. Cleaning instructions: Your Bialetti Brikka must only be cleaned by rinsing every component with simple water. Do not use any detergent nor put it in the dishwasher, as it damages the product and the taste of your coffee. A perfect pairing: Bialetti Perfetto Moka is the perfect ground coffee for stovetop Coffee Makers. Perfetto Moka ground coffee is the perfect companion for Bialetti Brikka pot. Discover all the Bialetti blends, each with its unique taste but all specifically designed for a perfect Italian Espresso extraction. Perfetto Moka is also Made in Italy. Take your Bialetti Brikka with you everywhere you go: At home or outdoor, while camping or enjoying beach time, Bialetti Brikka is the ideal solution for those who love to bring the taste of coffee-shop everywhere; Bialetti Brikka works with most portable stoves or cooktops.
There are no reviews yet.